Sunday 10 October 2010

Bloke

I had thought that Bloke would never ask to borrow the lawnmower ever again after mowing the cable and having to get it repaired...and I was right - and a little wrong!!

I was right in that he didn't ask! He had the keys to our garage on Wednesday as he was valeting the car. He popped round on Thursday to say that I'd need to check the height setting of the mower before I used it as he'd borrowed it, taken it to Worcester to cut his mother-in-laws lawn, and forgotten to change the settings before putting it back. I was gobsmacked! So...does the fact that he's paid to repair the damage he did to it give him the right to take it without asking when he's been entrusted with our garage key? Obviously, in his mind it does!!

I cut the grass with it just before we headed on holiday...and it tripped the fuse box! When we got it all set up again I discovered that the cable is now shorter than it used to be and is no longer long enough to get to the end of the garden. Grrrrrrr.....

No comments: