Thursday 22 April 2010

Zits go bye bye

In other news... The day after we arrived here my spots cleared up! It was a miracle, a MIRACLE I tells ya!! And despite all the stress of the past week, they've not come back! (I really hope I'm not tempting fate here!)

Zena may no longer have to "turn it up to 11" and electrocute my zits. Boots profits may tumble as I no longer need to buy a myriad of spot treatments. I may no longer have to spend hours at night surfing the web to find more and more outlandish spot-banishment solutions.

Of course, it could be that I'm just allergic to the UK and they'll come back with a vengeance! I think it might be something to do with exposure to sunlight. Is this a good reason to put down on a Green Card application d'ya think?? Reason for application: Your climate makes my zits go away. Hmmmm. It would take an understanding Official to pass that one!!

No comments: