Tuesday 2 June 2009

Its summer!

We're all hot and bothered...or maybe hot and grumpy is a better description! The temperatures are around 25C, we're all enjoying the fantastic blue skies and being able to sit outside at lunchtime, but we're not enjoying the boiling temperatures in our bedrooms at night!

I am seriously contemplating getting a ceiling fan installed in our room. Stephen is sensitive to noise and can't sleep if I leave the tower fan running and I can't sleep if I'm too hot and need the fan on. This was almost the cause of a Mr&Mrs falling out last night. I'd set the timer on the fan for 30 minutes to at least let me get to sleep and then put my light out. Stephen woke up, thought I'd fallen asleep with the fan on, didn't realise it was on timer and then crashed about the bedroom trying to work out how to switch it off...which of course woke me up. Harsh words were exchanged!

No comments: