Thursday 9 July 2009

Mmmmm...Reeces

I got a lovely surprise when I got into work on Monday. There was a box on my desk which had come airmail from the USA and it was full of Reeces Peanut Butter cups and Reeces Pieces (or Peeces?). What a treat! It was the only American candy worth eating and its rather like Marmite in peoples reaction to it - you either love it or hate it! It was a gift from Gracy, my American counterpart - now thankfully on the mend from her argument with the hood of the taxi cab!

We spoke today and were laughing at the fact it was 'lets all moan at Kerry' week. The Reeces really helped! There is nothing like a big mouthful of peanut butter and chocolate to soothe the urge to go Postal.... Gracy - you have saved a lot of folks as well as my mind! Thank you!

No comments: