Tuesday 11 May 2010

Getting some zzzzzz's

I had a wonderful nights totally uninterrupted sleep last night. Which made me realise how little that normally happens! When we got home after our extended holiday I woke up a couple of times and had absolutely no idea where I was.... We had slept in 5 beds in 2 weeks and the 6th bed was obviously a bed too far - even though it was ours!

Stephen also has a really annoying habit...he clings onto the duvet when he rolls over so all the covers end up on the floor and i end up freezing. Its been cold here for the past couple of weeks and I was evidently in no mood to put up with this on our first night back after hols. I apparently sat bolt upright (and I only have a dim recollection of this), grabbed the covers and yelled "Give me the covers you asshole". I guess that told him!!! I was more forgiving the following night when I decided to forgo the verbal abuse and just gave him an elbow in the ribs and heaved the covers back onto the bed.

All of this contributes to my lack of sleep and general morning grumpiness. I felt great this morning, not in the least grumpy and tired. How brilliant! Lets see how long it lasts...

No comments: