Saturday 8 December 2007

Big, brave me!!

I was brave yesterday, and dispensed with the services of my KISA. There was a bit of snow lying around, but the roads were pretty fine. It has been raining overnight so the snow is almost gone now...Yippppeeeee!!!!!!

We had an intersting visitor to the office yesterday. He used to be Donald Rumsfeld's henchman!! He was younger than I expected, and about as charming, and admired, as you might expect! I took in coffee and later on, someone commented that "you missed a trick there. That was a great opportunity to throw scalding coffee in his lap". As I said, he seems to be well liked...

You'll all be pleased to know that Stephen has been re-united with his rental car! The guy turned back up at the hotel late in the evening, blissfully unaware that he had made a whoopsy!! As I'm not having to fly out to San Diego with the company lawyer to bail him out of jail, I can only assume that Stephen didn't run across the guy in the lobby!!

I had a rather late night last night (and a lie in this morning!)! Hils and Paul took pity on poor me and we went out for a drink, then back to their house so Paul could succumb to his jet lag. As people have commented, Hils and I can yak for England...I don't know where the time went, but it was 1:30 when I looked at my watch! Oops!!

No comments: