Thursday 12 June 2008

Easily pleased!

I love my Tide pen! I was sitting munching on cherries last night, bit into a particularly juicy one and spurted juice all down the front of my t-shirt. It was new and a favourite so I was a bit miffed. I dotted the spots with my Tide stain remover pen. Nothing happened, so I resigned myself to parting company with it. But 10 minutes later it had dried and the stain had gone. It was a miracle. A miracle I tells ya!!

Stephen has been in the UK this week and from all accounts has had a really busy and productive week. He's flying home tomorrow - yay!! I get my sweetie pie back!! He's going to be having a busy and productive weekend too - although he may not know it yet! I have a list of things that I need him to sort out...first of all, he needs to replace the blown light bulbs. I swear we have blown about 5 in the past week! How come when one bulb blows they all decide its a good idea? I'm having to find my clothes and shoes by feel as both bulbs in the walk-in closet have blown. Which might explain why I got to the door this morning before I realised I had on two black stilettos...which were not a matching pair!! I suppose there is a moral here about not needing 4 pairs of nearly identical shoes...but I'm not going to listen to that "inner voice"!!

No comments: