Friday 13 June 2008

Friday the 13th...

It's Friday 13th, and the day is, so far, living up to its reputation! I've had a few moments already today...first I picked up a bottle from the dressing table and went to spritz my hair with product, only to realise (just in time) that it was actually a bottle of aftersun I'd picked up. Then I was just about to leave the house when I had to run back up 4 flights of stairs to check I'd switched off my straightening irons - which I had. I didn't want to get home and find a smouldering wreck!! Then I managed to let go of the screen door and gouge a chunk out of my ankle. Didn't think it was to bad (it was freakin' sore though!) until I got to work and looked at it properly and discovered that it was bleeding all over my shoes... Does anyone have any white heather they can send me express delivery??

No comments: