Friday 13 June 2008

He's Home!

Stephen braved the curse of the 13th and flew home today. I think he was blissfully unaware of what the date was! He was apparently asking the cabin crew why the plane was half empty, and they enlightened him...of course, he has worked out my dastardly plan now. After all it was me who booked the flights!

Stephen took loads of pictures of Malvern and my garden back home. It looks really good! It has filled out a lot in the past year. It looks really mature now. Typical that finally, when it gets to that stage I'm not there to see it in person. The photos made up for that though!


Looking fabulous and lush!

Another view


Who's that spoiling the view of my plants? Stephen enjoying the English summer weather.


No - Not my back garden!! Malvern isn't looking too shabby either!!

No comments: