Monday 23 March 2009

Don't worry 'bout a thing...coz every little thing's gonna be alright

We managed to get quite a lot done this weekend... We went out for dinner on Friday night. We stopped at the weekend office for a while. I went shopping. Stephen went to watch his final Rangers game with the supporters club. We went for a walk. We had ice cream in Pop's. We went out for dinner with Morag, Simon and the girls. We went for breakfast. We went shopping again.

Okay, so perhaps we weren't entirely focused on the move, but we had a nice time! I did actually manage to get a fair amount of sorting out done in between the fun stuff... I've sorted out what we need to get rid of and have been busy distributing bedding, lamps, patio furniture and the contents of the food cupboards to people today. There are a few bags of toiletries to go into work too. When I said I had a few bottles I imagine they thought I meant hooch, and not body lotion. They are going to be disappointed!!

I still need to sort out what we need to take with us and what is going air freight. Time to drag the cases out of the cupboard... Everything else can be packed and if needs be I'll sort it out when we get it in the UK. Why worry?

No comments: