Thursday 26 March 2009

Time to PANIC!!!!

I woke up on Wednesday morning, looked around and had a huge panic when I realised that we were nowhere near ready for moving yet!! We've been pretty busy and although we'd spent as much time as we had available since Sunday sorting out, as I'd been spending a lot of time in work, it wasn't really enough. I pinged POQI to say I wasn't coming in to work until later and got to work. We got a huge amount done, but there was still a load more to do. Its things like finding the software for the printer that we're giving away...not something you immediately think of, but time consuming. I was in a pretty stinky mood last night as Stephen met up with work visitors promising that he'd be an hour. Three hours later he turned up at home!! I was mad and very tired as I'd been trying to do loads of stuff and having two of us doing it would have helped a lot!

Corts came to remove the rental furniture yesterday and the packers have begun to pack our stuff today. Its going to take them 2 days to pack us all, and due to changes in what we're taking back air freight (namely Stephen's golf clubs) I've just had to go through my clothes and shoes and down select the stuff I can live without for a few extra weeks. How can you ask me (Imelda Marcos of Old Town) to down select shoes???!!

No comments: