Sunday 21 March 2010

Bravery

It was a bit of a pampering day yesterday. I had a 9am appointment to get my hair cut and coloured, then an appointment for a facial (damn those zits!) after which we headed into Worcester and I got my eye brows waxed. Which was where the act of bravery came in... After the cut and colour I had a brown forehead where they'd glooped on the hair dye. After the facial I had no make up on and a high shine from the lotions I'd been slathered in. And on top of all that - after the eyebrow wax I had bright pink skin above and below my eyebrows. I looked like I was wearing Geisha eye make up! How brave was I to venture into a public place without a scrap of make-up, shiny skin with brown patches and luminous pink brow bones? How brave were the people of Worcester not to run away screaming from the scary looking lady?

No comments: