Wednesday 3 March 2010

Conspiracy theory

Oh. My. God. What is going on today? Did I miss the announcement that this was "Drive Kerry round the twist day"?? I would seem that everyone decided to pick today to be naughty and there were a rash of minor misdemeanors requiring a slap on the wrist and in once instance, a kick in the nuts - all delivered via email so they could reflect on their punishment and see where they went wrong.

The kick in the nuts guy really tested my patience! He was a persistent offender and has had many and varying levels of chastisement before. He got a real stinker a couple of months ago when I was having to dig him out the poop at 7:30 on a Friday night when I should have been having dinner served to me in our fave restaurant. But he'd been persistently "careless" recently so it was time for another... Then he really made my head swim when he wrote back and asked for an example (WHY? Did he think I didn't have evidence?). What he was surely saying was "Please Miss, can I have another"...so I obliged!

Then, barely an hour after this, his co-worker sent an email which broke lots of rules, was monumentally idiotic and induced Sudden Onset Tourettes in me!! I had to stuff the whole Cream Egg in my mouth to stem the flow...!

No comments: