Friday 21 March 2008

Clothes, fabulous clothes....

I'm excited! Remember that I bought jeans months ago? Well I finally remembered to put them in for shortening at the weekend and I get them back today!! I'll be able to inflict my muffin top/ bagel belly on an unsuspecting world!!!

My bargain of the week? I bought a Michael Kors top in Macy's (nice, silk - a bit JLo - "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still Kerry from the block...") and reduced from $120 to $20!!!! I'm going to clear out my wardrobe this weekend, but with bargains like that I can easily fill it again! I've found that there are lots of clothes that I used to wear a lot in the UK that I haven't worn at all since I've come over to the US... probably because of a overwhelming and compulsive desire to wear golfing jumpers instead!!!!

No comments: