Tuesday 16 February 2010

Awwww look at the cute little puppy!!

We had dinner with Steve and Graham on Friday (and didn't get lost getting there!) and got to meet the newest addition to the household...little Bourneville, a 9 week old chocolate Labrador puppy who is utterly adorable!

Here's Bourneville, looking ever so cute and adorable!

He was a little bit worn out in the evening and mostly slept, interspersed with a couple of periods of activity (but nothing too strenuous!). It was different in the morning when he was full of beans and having a mad half hour! The older cat (kitten really) wants nothing to do with him and will run a mile when he sees him, but the young kitten (also very adorable!) is his playmate and they roughhouse with each other...although I think Bourneville is going to get too big pretty quickly! We met the family (Steve, Graham and little cutie) again at the local farmers market on Sunday and saw another Labrador puppy there. He was 18 weeks and he was huge in comparison!

Aside from the fun and frolics with the puppy, we had a jolly time having dinner and vino! I managed to put Steve on the spot when I said his soup was so delicious that I wanted the recipe and he had to admit it was a Waitrose ready made, with extra bits added to it!! Oooops! How to not to get invited back!!

I want a Wii! We played hula-hooping (I was really bad), archery (I was really bad - my arms seemed to be too short and when I pulled back my hand was about 8 inches behind my head!) and bowling...where I was moderately good! I have a new nickname now...Britney...as I kept bowling spares or "spears" if you say it with an NZ accent!!

No comments: