Tuesday 16 February 2010

Great detective work

I was just about to dash out the door for my appointment with Zena for another zit-busting session when I decided to quickly check my email. It was just as well I did, for there was a message from Zena's hubby telling me that Zena had left the salon where she was based and had set up her own salon with a friend.

She suspects that the previous place had perhaps appropriated some of her client cards as there were a few missing - mine included - so there was no easy way of getting hold of me. Her hubby had taken up the challenge...and did some great detective work! He found me on Facebook! As a back up plan, she had sent her friend up to stand outside the previous salon as a lookout! Obviously she was determined that my zits were not going to go without treatment!! The good news is they are getting much better!! YAY!!!

I also had a quick shoulder massage to ease the stiffness that had been developing since Thursday - probably from carrying the laptop bag and enormous handbag, but maybe also from the stressful afternoon on Wednesday! I must remember that round my ears is not a natural place for my shoulders to sit!!

Needless to say, after a little less sleep than I would normally like and a nice relaxing massage too, I came home and crashed out on the sofa when Stephen was watching the rugby. And I mean I totally crashed out! I'm pretty sure I woke myself up snoring a couple of times and I also must have been dribbling (how attractive!) as when the phone rang and woke me up I had a damp patch on my chin. Apologies to the Ogre...if I wasn't sounding very coherent...its coz I wasn't very coherent!!! Its just as well he called or I may not have actually woken up at all that evening!!

No comments: