Sunday 7 February 2010

Sunday, Sunday

Why, oh why, is it that you meet everyone when you have popped into Worcester on a Sunday wearing only enough make-up to stop you cracking every mirror you pass and with what my hairdresser calls Hangover Hair...scraped back into a ponytail, coz you can't be bothered with the full-on styling routine. I never see anyone when I'm looking my glamorous self!! Thanks to Mark and Jane, and Phil and Emma for not running away screaming "My eyes, my eyes..."

After spending many hours last night trying to juggle music between my two tiny ipods, Stephen suggested I get an iPod Touch (mostly coz he wants an iPhone and he sees this as a way of softening me up!). I had a 1 GB 1st generation nano and a 4 GB 3rd generation one (which I got in the US due to compatibility issues with my UK one), so the fact I now have a whole 32GB to play with is amazing. Plus I can get my Gmail and surf the net and... This could be THE BEST toy ever!! If he thinks he's getting to play with it he's sadly mistaken!!

We're back home now...watching Scotland getting beat by France at rugby. COME ON Scotland!!

No comments: