Wednesday 14 May 2008

Feng Shui

We Feng Shui'd the office yesterday to try and balance our chi, and decided to install a water feature....


Oopsie!!


I was on the phone and thought I could hear running water. A few seconds later Tim whizzed past me carrying the kitchen trash can. When I followed this was the sight that greeted me! There was water absolutely pouring from the ceiling. All the bins were about half full with water by the time they actually managed to stop the downpour!


We were out to dinner with Doug and Ruth last night. Doug was one of our MoD customers from years back, and we had kept in touch over the years. It was incredible to believe that he retired 11 years ago!! They are a lovely couple and we had a great time. They had lived over here in the late 60's when Doug did a stint at the Embassy, so they were over here to visit the friends they had made at that time. They are "growing old disgracefully" as they proudly told us, and have a rare old time travelling all over the place including a yearly trip to New Zealand to visit their daughter. They are both 71 and have probably more energy than me!!





My flowers are still looking good after 2 weeks!

No comments: