Saturday 3 May 2008

Hair today...


After seeing how grey my hair had become in the photos I posted earlier this week I was glad that I had a hair appointment booked for Friday! People must have been in danger of thinking I was getting on for 40. (Stop laughing - you KNOW I'm only in my early 20's!...cough, splutter...)


It was a bit of a manic day and I hadn't had lunch, so we ran out of the office at 3:30, drove down to the house where I quickly added a top coat of slap and Stephen made me a sandwich so I could eat it in the car on the way to the salon in time for my 4pm appointment!! Talk about indigestion inducing....


I had taken along a couple of photos of Posh (a magazine had thoughtfully run a "Posh - the US hairstyles" article just a few weeks before!) so that my stylist could get fully on board with that the Posh Bob (Pob) was supposed to look like. And we ended up doing something a little different! My graduated Pob has gone!!! We went for a kind of VB short tousled cut (or it will be when the front gets a little longer). This is probably the shortest I've had my hair in 10, maybe 15 years.... Stephen likes it. I like it, and will probably love it when the front gets a little longer! It's all undercut and everything...I can imagine there will be stress tomorrow when I try to style it myself!!!

Shorn!! Sporting the short touseled look.
Taken on the balcony leading off our bedroom, overlooking the woods.

No comments: