Wednesday 30 September 2009

Scary lady!!

I had a bad start to the day the other day..

After washing and towel drying my hair I sat down at my dressing table and began putting on my face. I dealt as best I could with the enormous spots and the redness and the peeling....then I carefully applied mascara and sneezed. Great! Mascara splatter on my cheeks requiring careful wiping with cotton buds dipped in lotions and potions. Time to apply the lipstick (the 16 hour superstay lipstick)...which I managed to miss my lips with and apply instead to my upper lip. At this point I sat back, looked in the mirror and began to wonder (in horror) at my resemblance to Robert Smith from The Cure...The wonky lipstick, the over-mascara'd eyes, the hair in an uncombed tangle atop my head... no wonder I'm having a crisis!

No comments: