Sunday 20 September 2009

Take H'Art

I had a day off work on Friday and went on an outing with Julie. We went to the Herefordshire Arts Festival, well we went to the bits in Hereford. It was a grand day out - a bit of light shopping, a spot of lunch, a bit of culture...superb! The H'Art Festival was so much better than the Worcester one of a few weeks ago! There were some extremely talented people showing their work.

I bought a "holiday shirt" for Stephen in one of the galleries. It was hand-dyed in a rather attractive indigo and white pattern. When I was paying, the lady warned me to wash it cold a few times before wearing and suggested that Stephen shouldn't wear a white vest underneath in case the dye transferred. To be honest, it might be better if he DID wear a vest as I imagine that its easier to chuck the vest out, than to get blue dye off the skin!!!

No comments: