Sunday 13 September 2009

Switch off the bl**dy machine, its doing my head in...

When we were out with Richard & Justine I mentioned that I was driven insane by the beeping of my washing machine whenever it finished its cycle. It beeps for simply freakin ages and its really, really annoying when you are doing something else and not quite ready to go to the machine and empty it. Justine said that hers used to beep, but there is a button press that you can do that silences it. Forlornly I admitted that we had lost the manual long ago. Richard pointed out that in this age of modern technology that it was probably possible to find the manual on the interweb... D'oh! Why didn't we think of that??

I looked it up this morning, and by holding down two buttons I've switched off the incessant beeping. Hal-le-lu-jah! 4 or 5 years of swearing and grumpiness overcome in a few minutes...

No comments: