Sunday 18 October 2009

Dancing with the X Factor

I'm loving Saturday night, coz its Strictly Come Dancing night. The spray tan, the sequins, the tiny costumes, the bosoms (and that's just the blokes!)...I LOVE it! Last night was great - we had some ropey jives, some good Viennese Waltzes and some super-sarky comments from the judges. I'm wondering if Les and Bruno were feeling the jet-lag this week! I'm still not sure that I've seen a performance to match Mark Ramprakash's salsa or Argentine Tango yet, but I'm hopeful!

Last night saw the end of boxer Joe Calzaghe's run on the show. To be honest, he lasted several weeks longer than I expected! He's a big guy, but you might think a boxer would be light on his feet....sadly no! I tell you, these huge line backers that they have on the US show could show him a thing or two when it comes to twinkling their toes!!

We missed the X Factor last night, but are sitting down watching the results show. I missed Cheryl Cole singing, but did catch Whitney Houston...having some minor tuning problems and a minor wardrobe malfunction but looking fabulous compared to a year or two ago!

No comments: