Saturday 3 October 2009

Kerry - the Cowell connection

I found out yesterday that I am almost exactly 10 years younger than Simon Cowell (there are 3 days between our birthdays). So that set me to wondering if there are any similarities between us... Obviously we both have a fine pair of boobs and slightly dodgy hair cuts (but thank goodness mine isn't square!), we both have Scottish ancestry and we both like Barbados (did I mention we're going there tomorrow?!), but I'm now wondering if there isn't something in the nasty/nice thing.

I seem to have a "tough" reputation (my boss has been telling his training sessions that they need to obey the rules or risk getting a severe tongue-lashing from me!!). I don't know why as I'm a big softy really....although pre-coffee I might be a bit fierce I suppose!! And we all know that Simon is a big softie really! Maybe we bring a no-nonsense approach to work...so we CAN be grizzly bears but scratch the surface and we're just fluffy teddy-bears underneath!!

No comments: