Friday 27 November 2009

The A4 goes off to the Car Hospital

I'm really impressed with the service you get from insurance companies these days. The hire car was delivered today by a charming and professional young man. The paperwork was sorted out very quickly and he left me with a brand new BMW 3-series Sport in my possession. I was fully expecting my hire car to be a Fiat Punto or something similar! He did explain that they always try to provide a car of a similar standard, and I applaud that!!

Shortly after that a lovely, chatty retired teacher came with his tow truck and took my damaged baby away to the Car Hospital. The very jovial Car Doctor has just phoned and the good news is there was no hidden damage - the bumper took all the impact. He's ordered the parts and I should have my baby back around Wednesday next week. After that Stephen is not going to be allowed to drive it!!!!!

No comments: