Thursday 9 August 2007

Hair we go!

I have been to the salon...and I don't have hair like Barbara Bush, so I think this counts as a successful visit! I walked along to the salon which took about 1/2 hour...yup 1/2 hour outside in the heat doing something more physical than standing still! By the time I got to the salon my makeup was sliding, my carefully straightened hair was going curly and my clothes were sticking to me! I had to borrow a towel to mop the sweat from by brow...how to make a great impression!

Anyway, I had a good chat with the stylist about what I wanted from my cut and colour (i.e. make it dark, not grey!) and she got to work. She took a long time with the cut, so now I have a graduated bob with texture and movement that takes into account my curly hair. She dried it quite funky, but I haven't got an accomplice to take a photo of it at the moment. I'm going to have to try and recreate it tomorrow when Stephen gets home... it will be a poor imitation I'm sure!

No comments: