Thursday 2 August 2007

Stitching Away

Stephen was at a Conference yesterday and today, so I spent last night watching Northern Exposure and ...wait for it... The Dukes of Hazzard!! Yup, I was bored and there wasn't a lot on TV!! It wasn't even the original Bo & Luke Duke...

I did find the original Dick Strawbridge and Jim Milner on TV here though! I was flicking and found "It's not easy being green" was showing on the Sundance channel. It's nice to see a BBC import that isn't 10 years old showing on TV here!! They show endless "Who's line is it Anyway" during the afternoon on BBC America, and "Bargain Hunt" in the morning. This is why I don't put the TV on much - I'd rather read! I picked up a cross-stitch today for the first time in about 4 years...I had sworn I would never do another after the last one nearly sent me blind and insane! This one could be my life's work...I had forgotten the massive dimensions when I stuffed it into the suitcase (just in case). Still, if I ever get it finished it'll be a masterpiece! But it's a big if...after about 3 hours of solid stitching I've completed about 2 square inches...and this thing is about 12" x 24"...you do the maths!

No comments: