Wednesday 22 April 2009

Snoozy evenings

Having been out almost every night for the past two years, we have done a complete about turn in our habits and have barely been out of an evening since we got back. I think we're beginning to get a little stir crazy...but we've both been so tired in the evening that once we've finished dinner we're either flopping for a couple of hours then going to bed, or sorting out return to UK stuff, flopping for a bit, then going to bed. And bed may be part of the problem as to why we're so tired...

No, no, no...nothing like that! Its because we're sleeping in the spare room, in our spare bed...which has to be the uncomfiest bed I've slept on in a while! We both wake up in the morning and have to work out the stiff neck and sore back whilst complaining to one another about how we've (not) slept. I am definitely going to buy a new mattress for it! I'm SO looking forward to getting our own bed back in a few weeks!!

When we're flopping in the evening its not to enjoy the quality TV programming! My God what has happened? I flicked through the channels on Freeview the other night and thought I'd gone back in time 10 or 15 years! Monarch of the Glen, Ballykissangel and Auf Wiedersehen Pet....and we thought US TV was bad!

No comments: