Monday 23 July 2007

What happens to Harry Potter?

I've just finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Harry.....no, I won't tell you and spoil the end! It was very exciting though!! I sat out in the back yard today (liberally sprayed with mosquito repellent!) and read it from cover to cover. I only moved my butt to phone Mum and Stephen!

I'm currently sitting ogling George and Brad in Oceans 11 on the giant telly. They look as fabulous as ever, but annoyingly there are commercials every couple of minutes. I prefer my ogling during movies to be non-stop!! I had a quick look at the TV Guide for this week and was amused/amazed (I'm not sure which!) at Friday's highlights....Keeping up Appearances, Fawlty Towers, Waiting for God, Are Your Being Served and Last of the Summer Wine....Yes, Last of the Summer Wine...a programme no-one has watched in the UK for about 15 years!!! The good US shows like Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives are on summer break. All the new programming begins again in the Fall after Labour Day, so the summer months are US re-runs and bad British shows!! The most excellent news is that they show Dr Who on the SciFi channel so I can still drool over the rather gorgeous David Tennant!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Agree best not to spoil the end of the Harry Potter book but must admit the gay wedding at the end surprised me a little.

K said...

Hey, you've got to get with the times....