Sunday 22 July 2007

TV Delivery Day...Take 2

The phone went at 06:30 this morning. As we hadn't got to bed til 12:30 I wasn't too happy to hear it ring!! It was a call to say that the guys were on their way to deliver the replacement TV and would be here between 8 and 10am. Thankfully Stephen was keen to get up to sort this one out so I rolled over and went back to sleep, and he got up!! They actually arrived at 07:30 and were out of here before 8:00!! We now have a High Def TV with High Def cable channels to watch on it. Even I have to say that it's pretty damn good!!!

Before....
...ohmygod someone has supersized the TV!!
We spent the rest of the day running about to the shops, post office, Mall...Stephen is heading back to the UK on a business trip and we were stocking up on water etc for me. I can walk to the nearest Safeway, but I didn't fancy lugging bottles of water home again!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice picture of Stephen stroking the TV. Must get distracting after a while as you are trying to drool over that Doctor Who bloke.