Saturday 30 May 2009

Sunday 3rd May - Oh, me legs are killing me

We were both hobbling about like arthritic octogenarians on Sunday. All the bending, kneeling and standing has totally done for both our backs and our legs. It took a long while to regain mobility and loosen up. Not that that stopped us doing yet more tidying away and throwing out. We pulled rooms apart and put them back together as slowly the house begins to come together.

Guy sold a lot of our stuff at the car boot sale. Including some artwork by “an up and coming local artist” – me! I’m not giving up my day job though. It went for 25p!!!! And to think people used to stop by my red and gold-leaf painting and say “you have some lovely art”…perhaps I didn’t pick the right market to debut my work for sale!

Richard, Justine and their kids came round for the inaugural BBQ on Sunday. We had a lot of fun playing boules. I was rubbish, but my team-mate Millie was pretty good and definitely the saving grace of our team!

No comments: