Saturday 30 May 2009

Tuesday 26th May - On the mend

Stephen is definitely on the mend. He was back to whiny today so it was a sure fire sign of improvement. I’d gone to work and Mum stayed in so he was making the most of having someone else at his beck and call. We were teasing him about his recovery from Yellow-dengue-typhoid fever…


Tiscali are struggling to get our broadband working again. They keep saying they need to sort it out with BT, and keep losing the order. They’ve failed to get it working and keep giving us new dates when it’ll be working. In fact we were told today it WAS working when it plainly wasn’t. I got home to find Stephen on the phone to BT ordering broadband from them. I finished off the call for him as he was feeling weak and trembley then called Tiscali to cancel our order. I was raging when, after 10 minutes on hold, they answered and then immediately dropped the call. I called back and found it was 5 minutes after office hours so obviously they hadn’t wanted to take another call. It pissed me off though….

No comments: