Saturday 30 May 2009

Thursday 28th May - Great excitement, then great disappointment

Great excitement as ADSL light on the router is lit up. Unfortunately we have neither the username or password to configure it yet. Damn! Will have to wait until official switch on day which is Tuesday. Can I contain my excitement?

Made a disastrous dinner. I had bought (at his Lordships request) a lasagna from waitrose. I duly pierced the film and put it in the oven to cook. Readymade lasagna aficionados will already be sniggering! I had read the microwave instructions and then put it in the oven. I essentially boiled the lasagna! Stephen was starving and it took nearly an hour and a half to cook it by the time I’d boiled it, then taken the film off to crisp it up again. And to top it all, about halfway through cooking my stomach flipped and I didn’t want to eat it so I had to make scrambled egg for me.

No comments: