Saturday 30 May 2009

Thursday 7th May - Whadda you mean it’ll be Tuesday???

I phoned BT first thing in the morning. It probably wasn’t a really clever idea to do that as I was simply fuming for the whole day. When I spoke to them they said “I won’t lie to you. I’ll tell you the truth. We can give you your phone number, but it will not happen until 12th May. It wasn’t available before”. So…all previous people had lied. It was going to take another 6 days to get my phone number back, making it 11 days in total. They hadn’t taken note of all my requests to keep the number. It was time to express my displeasure! I didn’t shout and I didn’t swear, but I did let the poor girl have both barrels. I then got off the phone and put the finishing touches to a 3 page letter of complaint I’d started the evening before. Publish and be damned. Let’s tell all about the incompetence…

I tell you, if you ever want to bring the world to its knees, then shut down the interweb! We are barely surviving without it…

No comments: