Saturday 30 May 2009

Tuesday 5th May - Phone home – if only I could!

Stephen was heading to Farnborough, so I cadged a lift with Julie to work. It’s so handy having a neighbor who works in the same place…it’s a long walk and I’d never make it in the heels!!!!

I got home to discover that BT have still not changed the home number back to its original and I spent 10 minutes listening to someone telling me I was in a queue and their agents were all busy. I was not in the mood to listen to more, so I gave up. I only hope for their sake that they do it tomorrow. I feel a strongly worded letter of complaint to BT coming on. I am not impressed at all by this fiasco! Especially as we still don’t have internet! I have pretty much cracked the severe caffeine withdrawal symptoms, but the same cannot be said about the internet withdrawal! I had no idea how many times a day I use it to look things up!

No comments: