Saturday 30 May 2009

Wednesday 27th May - we all love a f@rt joke!

I had to walk out of the office this afternoon as I couldn’t stop giggling. I was nearly crying after my text exchange with Stephen:


Him: Can you please get bread and nice sparkling water

Him: PS need air freshener for our bedroom

Me: No need for air freshener. Open the window and stop f@rting.

Him: You don’t understand. Need industrial strength air freshener. A few wisps of air from open window will not make a difference to the toxic cloud.


My office mates now think I’m slightly mad…well I suppose they had to find out sometime!


Stephen cancelled Tiscali this morning. They were exceedingly apologetic and had said that they didn’t understand why India hadn’t sent out a second line engineer to solve our broadband problem. Apparently this could have been resolved in a few hours weeks ago.

No comments: