Thursday 14 June 2007

Wow! That's hot!

Wowee! The chilli I threw together last night is HOT! Even with the addition of extra tomato puree to calm it down it's still hot enough to bring a tear to your eye! I'm taking it round to Phil's for dinner, so I hope he's got a cast iron stomach!! If you ever hear that people belch fire in Malvern then you'll know where that rumour started....

Phil came back from the DC office about 6 months ago and he's going to give us the lowdown on who does what, and the personalities in the office. Hopefully he's also going to spill the beans on where are the hot spots to visit and the "must do" things in Washington. We've got to get our priorities right after all....we want FUN!!

It has been a busy old day at work. I've got a lot of the moving to America work stuff done (export forms for IT etc), so I feel I'm getting somewhere at last. On a rather sad note I've compared my diary with Andy's (my office husband!) and as we're both out a lot in the next two weeks we're only going to see each for one more day. It was at this point that it finally hit home that two weeks from now we'll be on a plane...and days are flying by at a rate of knots.

No comments: