Monday 18 August 2008

Food glorious food

Stephen has headed back to the UK, so I spent today gutting the house and cleaning it to within an inch of its life. Then as a reward I watched the most saccharine, romantic, girlie movie I could find...the kind of movie that would have Stephen running for the door. I'm trying to catch up with all the chick-flicks that I missed at the movies (which is a lot!).

We were round at Andy and Marie's on Friday night. They had invited us round for a curry. Marie had been busy in the kitchen. It was very tasty indeed! Stephen called me earlier to tell me that he had been out for the best curry when he was home. He was also crowing about the bacon sandwiches on farmhouse loaf that he'd had for breakfast. What a rotter!! I have bacon, but bread....now that truly is difficult to get!

No comments: