Wednesday 6 August 2008

What not to wear

I forgot to tell you about my senior moment the other day. And the worst of it was I didn't realise I was having one for several hours!! I was in the elevator at the end of the day when I glanced down and realised that I was wearing a patterned white top....and a black bra! Oh the shame!!! The worst of it was I was on my way to the airport to meet Colin - what a great first impression! - and had no time to change!!

Of course I immediately berated Stephen at length for not telling me! Surely he should have noticed when I was getting dressed that there was a potentially embarrassing underwear situation going on? I was laying the blame firmly at his door anyway! As I normally manage to dress myself without such incidents I'm not sure what was going on in my head. I can only assume that after all my late nights and lack of sleep last week I was actually still unconscious when I got dressed that morning!!

I have had a few minor "wardrobe malfunctions" in the past...you know the kind of thing. You turn around and discover that your wrap top is not as tightly wrapped as you thought and one of the twins is halfway out to saying hello - but this is always in perfectly co-ordinated undies!! Standards are slipping!!

No comments: