Monday 20 October 2008

Brrrrr. Its getting chilly out there.

I think I've managed to catch up on some kip this weekend and so I'm feeling a little less grumpy now. I had a lazy day today - I got up late, I finished my book, I watched Drillbit Taylor (not the worlds greatest film - but easy enough that it required no effort to watch) and did practically nothing else. Apart from try and keep warm!

The temperature has dropped quite a lot this weekend. It went from 82F on Friday to 59F on Saturday and slightly cooler today. I was freezing! I actually had to put on a jumper today - and the heating for about an hour when I couldn't take the cold any more! Its to warm back up to the high 60's, but it looks like we've had the last of the really warm weather for this year. Time to pack away the shorts and look out the jumpers.

No comments: