Thursday 23 October 2008

Oh, we're going to St Lucia...Oh, in the sunny Caribbean sea...

Woohoo! After weeks of stress and protracted searching on all of the the travel websites, we have booked our Christmas holiday!!!

It had got to the stage where I was paralysed by indecision. I couldn't look at Expedia without breaking out in hives and having a total panic attack, so I did what I should have done a few days ago... and passed it all over to Stephen to sort out! As I expected all comments about sticking strictly to the budget went out the window when he had to do it and realised that you can't get the holiday we want for the bargain price he wanted! (Every now and again his Scottish comes out and he wants 5 star luxury for 2 star prices!)

We are both excited! I think we're both due a break where we can lie on our butts, drink cocktails, relax and where Stephen can capsize the Hobie Cat and have to be rescued by the water sports team in the speedboat!

No comments: