Saturday 11 October 2008

She gets too hungry for dinner at 8...

In fact, she got too hungry for dinner at 6!! I had skipped lunch on Friday, and was surviving on a bowl of Frosties. In fact I'd survived on a bowl of Frosties the previous evening too, so I really was starving! Stephen was only just in the door after travelling back from the UK before I was dragging him along to Mai Thai for dinner. We were actually sitting down (outside in the sunshine) at about 5:45. I didn't leave a morsel! I thought I was quite restrained in not licking the plate clean! I also got to save some for later as I fed the Twins and dribbled panang sauce down my top - d'oh! Thank goodness for the Tide pen, which made it slightly less noticeable. I must remember not to wear white when eating there in future!

After dinner we went for a stroll to walk off dinner. Up King for 8 blocks, then back down, along to Washington then along to Southsides for a drink. We stopped into the local wine shop, the Winery, where I made friends with the dogs and Stephen perused the shelves. The owner was absolutley lovely. (Hils and Paul, she says hello.) We need to go back when we're not on foot and stock up.

No comments: