Monday 20 October 2008

Wot a whiff!

D'oh! I don't belieeeeve it! You know that someone nicked our garbage bin? Well, as we haven't been to Home Depot to replace it yet and as I didn't want to leave a bin bag out to be ripped open by squirrels and raccoons, I got up especially early to put the bag out before the bin men came. I rushed round the house collecting all the trash and emptied the stuff out the fridge, put the bag out and rushed into work.

I got home tonight and there is a definite smell of rotting fruit. I was puzzled as to why as I had put out the trash this morning. I just went to put a new bag in the trash can in the kitchen and discovered the source of the pong. I hadn't put out the kitchen bin!! I don't belieeeeeve it!!! The one bin that I really needed to put out is still whiffing away in the house.

No comments: