Sunday 5 October 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Its my birthday today. Another year older...which makes me 22 now. Hmmm you're not buying that little lie are you? Nope thought not! Thank you all so much for your birthday cards and messages. I appreciate it!

As Stephen was flying back to the UK tonight we decided to celebrate my birthday on UK time -from 7pm last night which is midnight in the UK. We went to Bookbinders for dinner which was utterly scrummy, and they brought me a huge slice of chocolate cake with a candle in it and Happy Birthday piped onto the plate! We headed to their bar after dinner and stayed far too long and had far too much to drink. (I am a lightweight these days!) I think we were both a little tired this morning...but it was a really great night so worth a little weariness today!!

No comments: