Tuesday 14 October 2008

Oopsie!

POQI took Stephen and I out to dinner last night. I think he might have been feeling slightly guilty at forgetting my birthday the other week, and because of the visit to the UK this was the first chance we got to see one another.

Him forgetting by birthday was pretty funny actually. When someone stopped by my cube to say "Happy Birthday for tomorrow" all you could hear from his office was a very loud "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" followed by frantic scrabbling in drawers. Then 30 seconds later he appeared with a Christmas card hastily converted to read birthday! I guess its the thought that counts! Anyway, dinner was really nice. We went to an Italian in Del Ray that was a new pick for Stephen and I. It was really nice rustic Italian food. Yummy!

Stephen had "a moment" driving home. There were some road works on the way back to drop Paul off and Stephen managed to turn down the wrong way! We were all very calm considering!! Thankfully there wasn't really any traffic around or there might have been a lot more shouting!!

No comments: