Sunday 7 December 2008

Full Length and Fabulous - the photos

Stephen and I looking simply fabulous!

Me with Tim.
We laughed so hard at this - he's not sure why he's cupping his butt...but hey!


POQI and EAPOQI


With Wally (whom I haven't seen in about a year)



Jane and James



l-r: Carol, Rudy, Tenley, Chris and Judy


With Larry, Bennetta and her fella


The Navy Team
Tenley, Larry, Kevin and Barbara



Wally and Crystal.
My favourite barman in the backround. He's obviously seen Blackadder: "When I call for my extra strong ale (or tequilla), bring me water"



Full Length and totally fabulous. Gracy and her sister.


Dawn and Jeff


l-r Chris, Judy, Carol and Rick


l-r: James, Lynn, Lily and Jamal


Carol and Rudy


Me and the boys smokin' up the floor


Joni and me...and POQI!


No comments: