Tuesday 2 December 2008

What a messy eater

We often laugh about what a messy eater Stephen is, and his ability to scatter crumbs over a large radius (and himself!)... Well picture this...



We're on the plane home. Stephen picks up his pudding and prises the lid off. It spatters all over his jumper. We laugh and wipe it off (with a silent prayer to the laundry fairy that blackcurrant cream will come out). I doze off, and wake bleary eyed a while later. I come to and gradually my eyes adjust to the darkened cabin. I focus on a shirt sleeve of the chap just across and in front of us. There appears to be some kind of mark on the sleeve. I blink and try to work out what the mark is (it was a long flight and I was bored). It looked suspiciously like a splodge of blackcurrant cream. Yup. Definitely the same purple as the pudding. How the hell did he manage to get it up there? Then there was the dawning realisation! Oh, crap!! Stephen must have had a really wide splatter zone!!! Stephen's fruit pudding was now decorating this chaps sleeve...

No comments: