Friday 19 September 2008

Dream a little dream

I had a strange dream last night and (unusually) I remembered what it was when I woke up this morning.

I was looking after POQI's children and had taken them to the Park. Dawn had come along to help me and we were sitting at a picnic bench trying to feed them chicken nuggets and fries, but they were making a horrendous mess which we were trying to clear up. I then decided I wanted to look in the cathedral (which had magically appeared), but when I went inside it was just a cathedral shop. I then had to get a lift down to go and meet Dawn and the kids, but ended up in Macy's. Thankfully at this point I woke up!!!

I was trying to work out what this might mean.... I think that maybe Dawn and I are the office Mom's who have to look after, spoon feed and tidy up after POQI's unruly Business Development "children".... Not sure about the cathedral/Macy's thing...unless it means that shopping is my religion!!

No comments: