Saturday 27 September 2008

Nocturnal wanderings

We all went to Southsides for dinner last night and, after dinner and after Stephen had secured John's freedom by bribing Lyle with offers of calling in a movie, we headed home and left them in the bar doing brotherly bonding.

I was zonked after a long day in work, so I was in bed sound asleep by the time they rolled in. Stephen was a little tiddly and woke me briefly when he came to bed as he was blundering around with the grace of a baby elephant. He also woke me during the night. He sat up, then stood up, but didn't appear to be going anywhere. "Stephen are you going to to loo? Then GO". He grunted and wandered off and I fell asleep again. It was when I was telling him this morning about his nocturnal wanderings that I began to worry...he didn't remember getting up! I'm now worried that he didn't actually go to the bathroom and I'm going to find a wet patch in the closet!!!

No comments: