Saturday 20 September 2008

Yummy

We went to Mai Thai for dinner last night. I had Cashew Chicken which I hadn't had before and it was delicious! Which begs the question - why have I never had it before?? Probably because I just adore the curry dishes. Mmmmm...curry.....

We passed 100 King (where we had dinner last Friday) en route to the restaurant and it was closed - padlocks on the doors and everything! I guess having to comp the meal of the table next to us was the final straw! No wonder the manager looked worried!! It has changed hands a few times since Christmas (although as the menu is basically steak you don't necessarily realise). I hear that the rent is exorbitant and the place stood empty for 6 years before we moved here...which I don't understand. Surely the landlord would be better off to take a reduced rent and have the monthly income from a thriving business rather than have the place standing empty?

No comments: